General info of Garden borders
The benefits of Garden borders
Our borders are designed to provide a nice simple, quick, and aesthetic finishing touch to garden paths, terraces, flower beds and lawns, parking areas, or driveways.
ECCO Products has 6 types of borders in its range:
- ECCOborders EASYFIX LI/CS: fast and easy to install border.
Characteristic is their simple installation, numerous application possibilities and various designs. The Easyfix LI (linear) can be used for straight lines, light curves and 90° corners. The Easyfix CS (custom shape) is used for any curved shape in your project. They are available in Cor-tensteel and Galva. The Easyfix LI is also available in black powdercoating on request.
- ECCOborders BETOTOP: quality profiles for finishing concrete curbs. Typical is their wide range of applications. Betotop end profiles are available in Cor-ten steel & Inox and in a thickness of 1.6 cm as well as in 5 and 6 cm (passable).
- ECCOborders METALFLEX: flexible, quick and easy to install border, available in 4 heights and ideal in combination with ECCOgravel
- ECCOborders ALUBORD: superior aluminium border. Typical is the suitability for use on both soft and hard surfaces. Available in height of 10 cm or 14 cm.
- ECCOborders DELTA: sleek, high-quality borders with a solid basis. Characterised by a solid concrete basis. Delta borders are available in Cor-Ten steel & Inox, and with thicknesses of 2 cm and 5 cm (can be driven on).
- ECCOborders POLYBORD: budget friendly, flexible plastic borders. With ECCOborders POLYBORD borders you can define garden paths, terraces, flower beds and lawn areas in a simple and fast way.
- ECCO TREE BORDER: Qualitative tree circles in cortensteel that give your tree the accent it deserves.